Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: James Davis going pro?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    James Davis going pro?

    He's not ready for it but it seems he's leaving Death Valley..
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=3189366
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: James Davis going pro?

    I bet CJ Spiller is stoked. I agree, I don't think Davis should come out this year. What do they have him projected 3-4 round? I would be suprised if it were higher.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: James Davis going pro?

    round 3
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: James Davis going pro?

    Davis will be fine. Theres plenty of guys that were far less talented and drafted far lower and still turned out fine. Look at the Giants going into the season. If he gets on a team with a good o-line he will be productive I think. This is going to be a great draft. Youre going to have guys like Jamal Charles, Steve Slaton, Rashard Mendenhall, and Felix Jones going in round 2-3. I think McFadden and Stewart are the only round 1 locks.

    Vols2, Spiller will in all likelyhood have to share the load with Jamie Harper from Jacksonville Trinity. Hes a great player too.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: James Davis going pro?

    He's a good college player...but IMO he would have fared better had he stayed in college for another year..not saying he can't be great..but IMO he has alot of work ahead of him..has a great upside tho cuz he has all the tools
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: James Davis going pro?

    Yeah Im not saying hes going to be great or even good. Nothing about him makes me think hes more special than any of the other guys I mentioned. Heck, even Tashard Choice would give him a good competition.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •